Monday, 4 January 2010

Weekend Sum Up

Saturday I got up at like 12 and had to go to a family party!! I didn't know what to wear to I threw on something and threw on some make LOLOLOL I need to plan before I do things >_<



Anyways it was a fun day!! I love my family so I enjoyed hanging out with them. And the food is always good! NYR start tommorrow though so bubye junk food *cries and flails* But it was fun pigging out on pizza slices and cheese and crisps and profiteroles!! Yummy yummy!! We just sit or stand around and talk to each other (how many families do that nowadays?)while the kids played around us! My two little cousins Benny and Bannor are so cute! Bannor decided my dress was a good place for a tent! They are only three XD



Sunday was boring so I decided to attack my room! I was meant to be doing homework, but I had pictures to work on and a room to tidy and ironing and washing T_T I need to start getting up early *sigh* Here is my room at the end of the day, still looks kinda messy cause of my washing drying but the bed is tidy and made with fresh sheets (I like doing it every Sunday fresh sheets fresh PJs!)

Haha thats all my draings on ma wall I'm a geek like that!!

Well this is Kitty signing off for a short blog!! Tomorrow I have college for 3 hours but I have to get up at 6:30am!! EEK

Kitty xoxox

6 comments:

  1. I like to hang a lot of things on my walls too! :) Good luck on your homework and your room doesn't look messy! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love ur drawings and ur skirt

    awh ur cousins r cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LilliChantilly
    Thank you! I have no room left on my walls now though! I had to take some down to put some new pics up! x

    @Naka
    Awwww thank you! And yeesh they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cute blog, I'm totally adding you to my reading list!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI~ ohh good to hear you draw all the time! do stop drawing! you will get better with time :D

    thanks for stopping by :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Harlow thank you very much!! <3

    @Eki hiii! thank you very much! I hope I do get better with time!! thank you for the follow!

    ReplyDelete