One thing I was thinking about was make up. For this winter, I have been wearing mainly the same sort of make up, maybe a bit more colourful one day, but the same most days! Its been a black and white look, a bit like this:
But more suited for day time! Just glittery white eyeshadow with some shading and black eyeliner. This got me thinking that this is a perfectly acceptable look for harsh (black eyeliner) winter (white=frost or snow) days! So what about a look per season? Well the above would be my winter look! Along with darker clothes (most of my winter clothes are dark anyways hur hur hur) with a splash of colour in just one peice (today it was my shoes, bright turquoise converse!) We are talking like this:
For spring we are looking at brighter colours! I don't do pastels as much, I probably have some, but I love anything colourful in Spring!! Make up would reflect this, with brighter colours, first starting with a touch of colour as Feb goes into March, then, throw out the black eyeliner for a while and just use colour! Stuff like this:
And clothes would be bright as well, I have a lot of bright stuff so I can enjoy the spring! I am the kinda crazy person who squeals with glee when the flowers bloom!
Something like this! Very springy, the same kinda thing I will be look forward too!
Now with summer, its too hot for a lot of make up (i know I will be giving my foundation a rest and sticking with just the powder!) and a lot of clothes! So for summer I want to try for a neutral look, feminine but pale shades, creams, beiges, things like that! Make up will be natural with maybe a slight tint to the lips via tinted lip balms
Heres my idea for clothes styles. I need to buy some neutral clothes as I don't think I actually have anything nude! Ah well any excuse for shopping!
Here we see some from the catwalks, which means I might actually be following fashion, for once!
Other things that would attribute to me would be trying to keep the same perfume prehaps? I am not decided on that one yet!
For Autumn, I am thinking bring back some colour, but bronzes and yellows and warm reds, the colour of Autumn!
And the same for outfits, transition from the nudes of summer to more warmer (both in colour and literally!) clothes. Not so much the dark clothes of winter but muted colours of spring!
IN OTHER NEWS
I baked cupcakes today!
That is all!
Stay awesome!
Kitty xoxox
yummmmmm cake
ReplyDeleteomg can we b cupcake buddies ^^?
ReplyDeletelove the make up it looks really slick and pretty ^^
Thanks for the comment! I thought that white dress was pretty fabulous too, haha. THe bow is really nice~
ReplyDeleteOoh, cupcakes (lol, the first thing everyone mentions XD)! It's cool that you have a plan for your different looks for each season. My makeup never really changes (I don't wear eyeshadow or anything, so...), and I usually just wear what feels right. You've got some good ideas!
Blogwalking greetings from INDONESIA to your side of world! Take care!
ReplyDeletefollow my blog..
follow my blog..
folllow my blog..
follow my blog please..
okay,love you ;)
Hello Kitty! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I don't know if they still sell the Gosh double ended eyeshadows since they are no longer on the website, but if you want mine, I will send it to you! I love the color and the pigmentation, but the applicator is WAY too difficult for me to use!
ReplyDelete@Hanhie they were!!
ReplyDelete@Naka hehehe I would love too! I love baking! And I like it too unfortunately I cannot do my own anywhere near as good but I can practise!
@megan you are very welcome and i bet you look pretty in it! Cupcakes rock thats why hehehe!
@fasha I will take a look than you for visiting!!
@K you are vert welcome and omgosh i would be so grateful if you sent me it I will comment on your blog about it!