So it turns into February on Monday! Who has kept their NYR? Cause I sure havent! I haven't even start hehehe! Maybe I should try and start a new regime on Monday, like exercise and stuff XD
But I have been keeping with the dark colours thing. Now February is coming though, I can start adding colour to my look! Just subtle hints of it, like liner under my lower lashline and maybe a pale colour on my lids! I can't wait to get started, though I have been enjoying the smokey eyed black eyeliner look! My eyes look really defined when they are rimmed with black eyeliner!
And colours into clothes, hopefully it will get warmer as most of my colourful stuff is more spring summer! I can't wait to wear my summer dresses!! WHEEEEEE bring on the end of January!
Wow, the NY is already going soooo fast...it's crazy! Lol yeah I've kept to my NY resolution of not eating junk food and trying to loose weight...and it's been SO hard!! Good luck with your resolution when you start :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Harlow
http://harlowdarling-elegantlywasted.blogspot.com/
tehe i forgottn most of mine >.<
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete@Harlow Darling Wow good for you!! You must be strong willed I wouldn't be able to do that very well >_< I hope it gets easier for you though!! Thank you very much!
ReplyDelete@Naka haha me too I need to just focus on eat healthier and loose weight options! And maybe try to form a proper routine XD
i can't wait to wear my spring dresses too :)
ReplyDeletelove your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com
yes please bring in the warm weather.
ReplyDeletei'm need a lot of practice with reds, it's so hard! never heard about nails inc, thanks for letting me know about this brand!