Hello everyone!! How are you? I am back on schedule today, finally!! So today I am going to post about a party I went to on Sunday :D
It was my friend Maisey's 18th birthday party and she threw an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party!! There was no alcohol but a lot and a lot of cake!!
 |
| One end of the table with me, the Prince of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat! |
 |
| The other end of the table with two white rabbits, two Hearts servants and one Alice |
|
I went as Alice!! I wish I could of have a dress or something like the one in the movie, but I improvised haha!!
 |
| Me with the white rabbit! I don't think I ever kept still long enough for a decent picture haha!! |
It was loads of fun!! At first we were all sat round the table I had a cup of tea and then some coke and the Cheshire Cat and the Prince of Hearts kept making me laugh everything I tried to sip my coke and resulted in me, a few times, spitting my coke out!! They are eeevillll to me!! Soon we migrated into the living room to kinda watch the movie and kinda mess about!! We chattered a lot and the Prince kept making disturbing noises everytime the Bloodhound came on TV hahaha it was so funny!! Here is a lovely picture of me and my friends messing about:
 |
| Maybe I am angry because they are my sunglasses? IDK |
At some point, half the room had migrated to the middle room and the few of us that were left creeped out into the garden and then scared them by pressing themselves up against the window from the darkness of the garden....well okay, only I did the window thing, but it was funny and they all jumped and screamed!!
 |
| I'MA EATCHU |
After that we went into the same room and turned the light off and caused trouble and get blinded by people randomly flashing their cameras so every five seconds the room was lit up by a camera flash MY EYYYES!!
At some point before it turned dark, pictures were taken of everyone in the garden!! So here are some:
 |
| The birthday girl as the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat |
 |
| All the Alice's |
 |
| The White Rabbits! With the Cheshire Cat peeking in |
 |
| The Prince of Hearts and his minions |
When it was dark, we eventually headed into the garden and sat in a circle chatting till I demanded some sort of party game, which, in the end, turned into Truth or Dare!! I asked for one dare and I had to eat a spoonful of coffee and threw up it was sooooo DISGUSTING never again!! At 10:10pm we had the birthday cake :D Me and the cat kept passing it round the table, not actually stopping it and at some point I licked two slices, but people ate it regardless haha!! I hope they have my cold, gross people!! I didn't really feel like cake at that point so I nibbled at a bit and didn't finish my slice, so I gave it to my dustbin AKA the Prince. I think he polished off about three slices!!
It was a brilliant night and I am so glad I went, even if I did have to get up at 615 the next morning!! Sooo tired but I slept on the minibus to Cheddar Gorge (blog about that tomorrow). I shall leave you with a group photo!
Kitty xoxox~<3
OMG that looks like soooooooooo much fun, wowowowow! Love all of your friends costumes, especially the card one, I've been wanting to make a shirt like that for ages!
ReplyDeleteI think your Alice dress looked soooo much like the one in the movie, and the lace gloves just worked so perfect with it...and now I am off to have a look see on Ebay if I can find a dress as nice as the one you're wearing because it really is so lovely and I've wanted a lacey dress in baby blue for ages :D
The Prince of Hearts looks cute!!!! XDXD You look wonderful and pretty as an Alice and Mr. Cheshire Cat is scary!!! Did he wear lens or something? (o.o;; ) His eyes are a bit cat-ish XDXD
ReplyDeleteOh fun :) Love the dress youre wearing...I love all your dresses!!! :D I need to get on ebay and get myself some dresses ^__^. Looks like you guys had a blast!! I can't remember the last time I had a party but we just have group hang outs thats like a party :) I miss it!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha my friend did Alice in Wonderland for her 19th with cocktails in tea cups...wish we'd had cakes and other goodies though like you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun my dear and you did make the prettiest Alice! ^.^
..xX
petal-bloom.blogspot.com