Hey guys! Here is a quick haul post as I am in pain in my side for some reason xD
I went shopping during the week when I was feeling ill, to make myself feel better, and bought some things for meeee!! And saw something I wanted which I went and bought the next day ;D
So here is what I bought!!
The pick n mix and the galaxy was 99p ;D NOM NOM NOM I love the 99p store cause if you want a quick treat the little tubs of pick n mix arn't so big that you can put a sickly amount of sweets in it, its just right in size.
Here is closer up pictures!
 |
| Needed a new one of these since my Hello Kitty one was on its last legs. Love these |
|
 |
| £1 pearly blue liquid eyeliner that resists smudging and a bit of water? Yes please! |
 |
| I was so ill I wore JEANS OMG and nice bit of card for drawing cards on...haha |
 |
| Was recommended this for my eyelashes and it works well, though a bit clumpy :D |
 |
| My third MUA lipstick, I am addicted |
 |
| Haven't added to my collection in a while so here are some pastel shades :D |
 |
| Kids ear muffs cause adults are too big for my head :( |
 |
| I'm being Alice tomorrow ;D |
 |
| Gonna cut the fingers off to make them like her gloves in the TB movie |
 |
| Charity store find ;D |
 |
| A water proof shopping bag, just what I needed! |
And what I went back for the next day were these babies, my last self purchase for the month ;D
I love these so comfy!! And good for winter ;D
Now to go as in unbearable pain D:
Kitty xoxox~<3
I love the nail polishes! Nice haul...
ReplyDeletexx
i have the mascara, repurchased it aswell! :D xxx
ReplyDeletewooohooooo!! i love hauls!!
ReplyDeletelove the ear muffs. they are gorgeous!
ahh i didnt know if my previous comment went thru :(
ReplyDeleteanyway love the boots and everything else!!would love to try some MUA but apparently they dont have it here, boo :D great haul!
x0x0
i'm really starting to enjoy haul posts ^___^ and i really enjoyed this one. i like the pink shirt and boots out of all the things that you bought though.
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaaay for the shopping haul! Can't wait to see how you style those little lace gloves, I have the same pair ;D
ReplyDelete