Well what else have I been up to? On the 1st, it was my mums 50th birthday party!! Here is a picture of my lovely mum opening some cards:
Little gold scarf as a shawl over the top of it to keep me warm!! We had the party at the lovely Spinnaker Tower, 120 metres above the harbour at Gunwharf Quays. I took some photos of the lit up city of Portsmouth but they came out a bit blurry hehe
All the family over 21 were there and it was great fun!! A lot of my cousins are over 21 now and I love all my family they are such fun!! Here is a picture of my and my dad (with my cousin and her partner)
And here is a picture of me with my cousin!
Now, I do have a drink in my hand there and chances are it was normal coke, though I did have two malibus and coke, I don't really drink and I don't really need it to have fun!! Plenty of sugar from coke and the chocolate fountain helps though!!
It was a brilliant night and I enjoyed it so much, had to take my shoes off at some point though, my feet were killing me!! Good thing my mum booked the hotel cause I went back, put a face mask on and relaxed in bed till half one, reading!! Was brilliant, though my feet did hurt for quite a bit!! Luckily they were fine the next day and I treated myself to a chocolate pastry and a yogurt for breakfast with plenty of OJ and water, and then went out and bought a starbucks after wards (strawberry and cream frap with a strawberry cupcake anyone?) This was my morning after outfit, nothing too fancy:
The room was nice but there wasn't any freebies *sad face* But thats to be expected from a Holiday Inn haha!!
| View from the window! |
Kitty xoxox~<3
Happy Birthday to your mom! That's a wonderful place. :) Cute little dress!
ReplyDeleteHope you get better soon! and happy birthday to your mom! she looks really happy and gorgeous! You're looking good too!! and i love getting freebies from hotel but sadly yours had none... damn! lol
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to you mommy! ^__^ she's still young so always remind her to live happily so that she'll have more years to come.
ReplyDeleteoh oh! and the pictures of the city is so lovely. city lights are the best :]
Yay Kitty's back!! Awww I hope you are better now from the flu, those lil buggers!!! *hugs* Happy belated birthday to your mom!!! <3<3 My mom will turn 50 this November.
ReplyDeleteI love your dress that you wore for your mom's bday. :D It is cute and classy. Looked like you had a ton of fun and I'd be pretty scared standing when you can see all that's beneath you! :D
I've missed your posts!!!