Well they were sort of wrong xD Man, I must have the looks and personality of a 17 year old because new people STILL meet me and think I am their age. I think it helped me to settle down at college!! I have made many friends there, ranging from ages 16 - 18!!
I am having the time of my life there, despite the stress, and will be slightly sad that it ends next week, but only till September!! Like all students at the moment, I am extremely nervous about my results ranging from, "Well I found it easy so I should of done well," too, "I found it easy so maybe I did it terribly wrong and got an E D:,"
I am currently finishing off my courses in transitions at South Downs College, in doing Archaeology and Classical Civilations (yeah, I am a old time nerd haha!). I was doing Biology but despite doing everything right and understanding everything...it wasnt showing in the exams and I dropped it to concentrate on other things :D
I have been visiting my boyfriend, as you probably guessed :P, and the past three weeks were brilliant. On the 9th I am going back to see him again for a week, then going to Selsey with my friends!! Wheeee such a busy July, I hope to update a bit more!!
Now for some photo spam, you can leave now if you don't wanna see photos :P Just a few of my favourite people ~
Thanks for reading my ramblings!!
Kitty =^*v*^=
nice photos ^^ and i htae biology XD
ReplyDelete@Naka Haha thanks :D I enjoyed it but I couldn't be bothered with it if I wasn't getting the results!
ReplyDelete