
My cat, Asia, I miss you so. You passed away a month today, but I was only home for four days till I had to leave after you left me, and I have only been back home for four days...that means I have only had 8 days to get used to you not being here. Seeing pictures of you makes me sad, makes me want to cry. You were with us for 18 years and I still expect you to meow at me when I walk in the door, but you don't.
My cat passed away on the Monday 24th of May 2010. That Friday, I went to stay at my dads then went to Hull to see my boyfriend Saturday for three weeks only coming back this Sunday. I came back home Monday evening. Maybe thats why it still hurts in my heart to know she isn't there any more, it doesn't seem real. Am I being silly, crying over a cat? I don't know but it feels like I have lost a close friend :( I have this picture in my room, but it is turned around at the moment because I cannot bare to look at it without hurting. I am probably just being silly, but I needed to talk a bit about it. So please ignore this silly blog haha!
RIP Asia, I love you and I miss you a lot :(
sorry to hear about ur kitty :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry darling :(
ReplyDeleteI really understand how you feel, kitties are so special...
Lots and lots of love
Harlow
xxx
@Naka thank you xx :(
ReplyDelete@Harlow Thank you, and yes, specially when they have been around so long! I know you and Mr Darcy have kitties! Thank you for you kind words <3 xoxox
Hey sweetie! i thought i'd reply here to your email because my email is just getting overcrowded now with junk mail :( i dont know who gets hold of my email and sends me so much crap i hate it! anyway, will you be applying for uni in september? i cant believe you're older than me i thought you were younger :P or about the same age! i've probably gone pass you in town or smething but if you see me one day say hi!
ReplyDeleteawwwwww im so sorry about your kitty cat, that's so sad :( i love her name though!
xxx
Hiya Lisa!! Sorry, I only just noticed this haha!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww that always sucks, do you not have another email I can email to you that isnt so over crowded haha! It always sucks to have so much junk mail D:
I still have a year left retaking my A Levels, then I might be going to Uni!! Hahah everyone says that!! Everyone at college thought I was their age!!
I think I would be too shy to come up and say hi, you might think I am a weirdo xD
its okay <3 Shes not hurting any more now, I just have to get used to her not being here :( Thank you!
xxx