Since my life is quite exceptionally dull (I live mostly in the countryside and I don't do anything excitin) I have decided to spice it up by having a Theme for each day to follow for the rest of my life xD (or until I decide to give up)
For Mondays it will be School Days! So knee high socks, blazers, pleated skirts, shirts, ties, flat shoes, school meals (only the yummy ones!), school hair styles, playing school games prehaps, learning something new!
For Tuesdays it will be 50's Housewife Day! So big knee length skirts, pretty 50's dresses, aprons, styled hair, baking, cleaning, maybe babysitting if you want O_O. But for me mainly baking cakes! And cleaning my room :P
For Wednesdays it will be Asian Day! So asian themed prints, dresses, tops, from Pakistan to Japan!! Mongolia to Thailand :D. Also all day asian food so rice for breakfast YUM. Also you could take this day to start learning that new asian language? Or prehaps try that new asian cuisine!
For Thursdays it will be Lolita Day! So anything from Gothic to Sweet! So pretty dresses, cute hair accories, a day of eating nothing but sweeties and cakes and drinking tea, doing pretty cute things (or gothicy things xD)
For Fridays it will be Ninja Day! So dress up in black, sneak around everywhere, try do some ninja moves, make a ninja hide out (we know what day I am building a fort), watch some martial arts films, eat noodles all day and pretend to assassinate your friends xD
For Weekends it will be Pampering Days! So these are your days off! Take a lovely hot scented bath with a magazine, some wine or chocolate, put on a fask mask, do your nails etc. Just RELAX!!
So theres my ideas 8D I am gonna try and follow them and if you want to please tell me! And take lots of pics because I sure am! Prehaps this will give me something to blog about xD
Daria suggested this on Plurk and i figure I will try it although my clothing options are limited! =)
ReplyDeleteYAY awesome!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteyou're so lucky that school starts later for youu! i'm already dyinggg after my first day!
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by my blog btw! : )
Hahah thank you for dropping by back!! And I know xD I feel sorry for you though :( I hope it gets better for you!
ReplyDeletehaha i love the variety of days!!! I AM SO GOING TO COPY YOU AND DO THE SAME THING. I just need a theme .OMG that hat is stinking cute on you! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha xD YOU MAY COPY ME IF YOU WISH xD You can do the same themes if you can't think of any xD <--- I over use this. I must stop now. And thank you!! I love that hat!!
ReplyDelete