I enjoy drawing as it relaxes me and lets the people in my stories take a more solid appearance. I enjoy drawing all the details on the clothes and draw a lot of anime style pictures, but anything from realism to chibi style I try!!
Heres some of the things I draw and a link to my art websites at the end:

I do both traditional and digital art, but at the moment mostly traditional! Here are some links to look at my arts at:
Deviant Art Main
Goldies-Manga DA
Manga Bullet
If you are also interested in reading anything I write I have two stories I am sharing with the internet right now, one called High School Horrors about a group of friends who find themselves enrolled in a weird school, with one classed that is not labelled and with powers they never knew they had:
High School Horrors
And the other is a story based on a distant planet where evil threatens the inhabitants of one continent and a group of young people will have to find a way to over come it:
Empire of Fire: Rise of the Queen
High School Horrors is updated every Saturday and EoF is update every Thursday! Please enjoy my stuff I only do them so other people may enjoy them as I enjoy doing them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment