BLERG!!! So I stayed indoors, except for a brief period where I went down the shops to get some chocolate buttons, butter and oreos!! I will show you what I made later. It was yummy and I still got some left 8D Anyways, on to my outfit for 50's Day:
I love that skirt its just so flowery and pretty and I am wearing one of my many cardigans! I keep buying more and more!! This one is mustard yellow and I like them with longer sleeves because it covers my fat arms xD I could flap away on my bat wings *whoooosh* I don't have any high socks so I stuck with trainer ones they would do me:
My cheap silver shoes!! My hair was more 80's than 50's cause its so long, and I didn't have time to do anything too fancy to it just swept it to one side and pinned it:
It was wavy because when I cannot be bothered to curl it I plait it when I go to bed to keep it out of the way. I don't like hair everywhere when I sleep unless I am with my boyfriend! I kept my make up simple and just did a flick of black eyeliner:
And a slick of red lipstick of course!! I did look up some day time looks for 50's make up and most of it was just simple eye make up and red lipstick so thats what I choose to do. Saved me some time :P Being a miserable day I just stayed indoors and finished off the ironing I needed to do:
Aren't I a good little housewife xD Later on I made some rocky road clusters they are sooooo nice I used Cadburys Buttons instead of the chocolate that came in the packet:
OHM NOM NOM NOM soooooo nice I got like 5 left in the fridge I need to take it easy on them though other wise I am gonna put on winter weight 2 months too early!! I did have a simple dinner though of minestrone cuppasoup and two slices of wholemeal bread with margerine on it:
I looooove cuppasoup soooo nice spesh to dip in the bread!! I had my usual weetos and rice milk for breakfast and nommed my way through oreos and rocky road clusters because I am piggy!!
I finally decided to paint my nails after about two weeks and did them in my new colour:
Its such a lovely blue and kinda matches the colour of my mums car xD I might do a blog about my nail varnishes, I don't have loads but I have a few!! I never do a make up blog, yet I like it so much hurrrm might try it!!
Anyways thats enough rambling about yesterday, look out for todays blog tonight!
0 comments:
Post a Comment