Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Simple Sunday and Mostly Monday

Time for a catch up! Sunday and Monday were pretty chill days, with a few bits of hecticness thrown in!

Sunday ~
Sunday's are my chill out days and I like to start the day (or sometimes end it) with a lovely long bubble bath, filled with Lush bath products!!
Lotsa bubblleessss
Relaxing bath is not complete with out cup of tea and a book!
I like to paint my toe nails on Sundays, so I did a proper pedicure! I soaked my feet in a warm bowl, used a pumice stone on them, moisturised them and then painted my toe nails! I used those toe separators so I didn't get my toes messy, as sometimes they stick together and I get nail polish on my skin!
Messy table not optional for pedicure
Blue tootsies!
I need to redo the tips today though, because I went swimming Monday LE SIGH. Why can't they make a chlorine proof nail polish D:
I also spent the day colouring in the picture I was working on:

Every fortnight, there is a quiz night near my dads place and we always go if I am at his place. We don't aim to win, more to have a good time and see my Aunty Jane!
I usually have to write!! I don't mind though, sometimes I know the answers, but other teams know more!! We did end up winning the Bonus round though, which wasn't too bad!! Its always a high light of the weekend, going to the quiz!!

Monday ~ 


Monday started up with finishing off my picture (finally)
I then met up with my friend for swimming!! I like to go swimming once a week if I can, and hopefully, one day, I will pay for a month!! Then I can go swimming as much as I like all month!!
After swimming, we sat outside and had some lunch, enjoying the warm day!
My friend Zara comes with me to swimming a few times, she enjoys the couple of hours doing it, even if the swimming pool is full (like it was yesterday) of kids!
That's the swimming pool behind Zara!
After lunch, Zara had to leave, so I ended up staying and enjoying some time reading my book and enjoying the weather!
After I got home, since I was in the drawing mood again, I decided to draw something else, an entry for a competition on deviant art! It only took me the afternoon and evening to complete, so its a bit scruffy;
Line art and beginning of colouring
Finished image!
It's meant to be a God of Light, in the form of a Griffin! It was fun drawing something I don't usually draw and I enjoyed it, and also it shows I can finish a drawing in a day haha!!

Any ways, that was what I did on Sunday and Monday, not much, but I enjoy my quiet life style!! See you tomorrow!

STAY BEAUTIFUL

Kitty xoxox~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment