Tuesday, 16 August 2011

On the Cheap: Make Up Academy

Hello my lovelies! How are you all? Sorry its a day late, but here is this weeks 'On the Cheap' blog post!!

Today I will be talking about cheap make up, and my favourite brand of drug store make up, MUA!! You might remember I did a blog about their lipsticks a couple of weeks ago.

Now, when you are short of money, you still want to look beautiful, right? Here is where MUA step in! Each one of these lipsticks only cost £1 EACH!! They have two ranges, a £1 range with a lovely range of items, and a Pro range, where they are priced higher, but everything is cheaper than £5!!

From the £1 range you can pick up:
Eye dusts
Liquid Eye Liner
Face Powder
Blusher
Nail Polish
Mascara
Glitter Eye Liner

Eye shadow

Lipgloss
Lipgloss Tube
And of course the lipsticks!!
All of the above products are only £1 each!! And they all come with a great range of colours and shades, as you can tell by the lipsticks! MUA is brilliant if you want lovely cheap make up, and can be bought on the superdrugs website!

There are other cheap make up brands too that you can check out, like ELF, which I haven't tried personally, but I have heard great reviews about!!

So remember, check your drug stores for that cheap make up brand and give it a try, you just might be very impressed!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL

Kitty xoxox~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment