Friday, 6 May 2011

Weight Loss Diary Day 1 06/05/11 ~ Yes, I am back!

Hello my lovelies! I am officially back today!! Thank you so much for being patient with me and thank you so much for all the lovely comments you left. I am feeling a million times better!! A special thank you to Harlow, a!ko, Naka, Ice Pandora, xXxStundonxXx, rae, Jennifer and Fern Li for your lovely comments! I feel so much better being back!


I am restarting my weight loss diary, as I have been pigging out for the past month >_< Naughty me!
SO I weighed myself and my current weight is 13st 4 3/4lbs, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be! Probably due to all that hill walking when I visited my friend!


Anyways, this is just a quick blog post, I have to go to college now!
Thank you again for being so awesome!! I really missed you guys!


STAY BEAUTIFUL <3


Kitty xoxox~<3

3 comments:

  1. Yaay welcome back ^___^
    Don't discourage yourself!
    I think pigging out once in a while is okay :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're telling me about pigging out, I have been pigging out non stop ever since Easter and now with all of the Easter chocolate on sale I just can't keep my hands off the goodies :P

    So glad you're back sweetie, I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, so glad to hear that I've helped put a smile on your face, means a lot to hear that
    xxx

    ReplyDelete