Saturday, 28 May 2011

I'm Back! Plus OOTD and Saturday Haul

Hello again my lovelies!! I hope you have all been well, I am officially back, with my laptop in sort of running condition (well, I can get on the internet, thats what counts!)
Since I have been gone, I have decided what my aim in life is, and that is, become a Beautician! I hopefully can get on a course at college for Beauty Therapy Sciences, level 3. I would love to be a Beautician so I hope I can get on the course!!
I had my last lesson of college yesterday (which I will blog about tomorrow) and my exams are all in June, so I will just be revising for the next couple of weeks!

Today, I wore scruffy kinda outfit, since I have to dress up tomorrow (and normally I dress scruffy on Sundays) and went out shopping with my mum!









The jewellery is made by my friend and they are my stories characters! Though one of them came off today, so I will have to find a new ring to attach him with!!
Me and my mum went shopping to Commercial Road, which is one of the main shopping districts of Portsmouth. We were only down there for an hour, but we managed a bit of shopping in that (despite the bloody queues in Primark!)
I saw this lovely coat in Primark and my mum liked it so much too, that she bought it for me!! I love my mum!
You can't seee it very well in this photo, but it is a lovely dusty pink colour, with dark browny red details! I love it, it is my new S/S coat!!
I had recieved a Boots Gift Card the day before, and I was raring to spend it!! I always have had my eye on Soap and Glory stuff, so I had to buy some thing from there! The Gift Card was £15 and my mum made up the difference. Heres what I got:
Soap and Glory Scent-sationalism, The Righteous Butter, Heel Genius and two of the Barry M Cracked Nail Polishes in Black and Pink. In the Scent-sationalism gift box I got a Girligo, Mist You Madly and a Glam-A-Lot, all of which I cannot wait to try out!! I have tried The Righteous Butter already and it smells gooorgeous!! I have also tried the Heel Genius already, just gonna let that sink in over night and see how my feet are in the morning!!
I can't wait to try out my Cracked nail polishes!! Its the first time buying them (I am so behind hahaha!) so I will try and do something creative (maybe)
After Commercial Road, my mum decided to go to Whiteley Village for more shopping (after all, we only spent an hour in Com Road!) She was very tempted by some earrings but is going to think on it! I however, was lucky once again to have a fabulous mum, whom bought me these things from Pilot!
I love this top, it looks sooooo nice, and the necklace is so pretty too!! My mum just picked it up and said "Will this look nice with things you have?" Of course I said yes! I am wearing it tomorrow, so I will take close ups then!!

After that we came home (not before a yummy Mature Cheddar Cheese Pannini in Boswells, washed down with a Drench!) and since then I have been poking the internet, talking to my boyfriend, watching Doctor Who and I have just finished watching TCON: Voyage of the Dawn Treader! I think it is time I go to sleep, trip to London to see the Step Dads relatives for his dads 80th!
Good night my lovelies, stay beautiful!

Kitty xoxox<3

4 comments:

  1. No wonder those characters look so familiar :D You're friend is so awesome for doing it for you! And you look lovely lady :D as always. I see you had fun shopping too ^^, I have been on a somewhat ban on shopping because I want to shop when I go see my bestfriend for her wedding next month! and I am glad the laptop is finally working :D

    Have fun in London!!

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YOU'RE BACK :D :D :D *happy dance* XD
    Loooooooooooove that sailor coat, my gosh you have a fabulous mum, and I can't wait to see how you style up that adorable Peter Pan collar top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Soap and Glory, love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete