Monday, 7 February 2011

Weekly Fashions!

Good morning bloggers (well it will be when this is posted, for me!) it is Monday (booo) and this means my first weekly fashion post, of which I show what I wore the week before and the looks I wore too!

I only took photos from Wednesday onwards so it will be a bit shorter than others. Hopefully next week I will have a full weeks worth of pictures!!

Lets go then!

Wednesday 2nd February ~ College Day
Dress from Matalan
Boots from New Look


I had college today and decided to go with a pop of colour on the lips with brown eyeliner surrounding the eyes. I used my Este Lauder lip liner to fill in my lips then used MUA's lipstick on top. I used Urban Decay's pencil eyeliner in Whiskey. I put my hair in buns the previous day so it turned out nice and wavy and fluffy! To keep my fringe out the way, I put it in a plait, inspired by Bunny's Bangs. I think my mascara here was my Este Lauder one, but I don't remember...

Thursday 3rd February ~ To the JC!

Dress from Matalan, top self made
Shoes from New Look


I was only leaving the house to go to the JC so I was like, meh, throw on yesterdays dress, a lick of mascara and some lipstick. To change the dress, I just added a home made top on top and different jewelry! Did my hair in a bun cause I'm lazy and it was sunny, so summer hair!! Though I still needed a coat, as it was only about 10C outside!

Friday I was so ill, I couldn't even walk around for long as I would feel nauseous from a massive headache that attacked me!

Saturday 5th February ~ Party Time!

Dress from Pilot, Cardigan from Dorothy Perkins, tights from Peacocks
Shoes from Next
On Saturday, I felt a bit better after loads of sleep and rest, but still a bit woosy. Not that I let that stop me. It was up, out the door with my mum for a couple of hours shopping (don't worry fellow Frugals, I didn't spend anything!) then straight to a family party with my friend!! Didn't get to sleep till 3am and I was punished for that!! Felt very nauseous the next day, which luckily went away after an hour and a half of sleep in my own bed, then of out again with the mother! Didn't do much apart from that and what I wore Sunday was slouchy, soooo, no pics haha!! But three outfits is better than none right!? Foolishly I forgot to take photos of Saturdays make up....GAH it was pretty colours too D:

Well see you laters guyys! I am feeling well enough today, apart from a little bit of nausea and extreme tiredness! So on the mend, fingers crossed!!

Kitty xoxox~<3

5 comments:

  1. the dress form pilot is so adorable i want it!!! and i love ur self made top and the dress :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh the floral dress with the tulle trim is amazing, serious outfit envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty! OMG I am loving the first dress!! It is so me!! :D I can't believe I don't have something similar ;). I have a floral blue one but it does not have sleeves. I think it looks good on you...I may need to get one :D And I like the looks you have there, with the red lips. And the 2nd look looks cute :D as always.

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!! The long dress is so pretty on you and YAY!! You did the bangs thingy! You look good in it~!! aww... i'm gonna cry... i'm so happy my tut actually are useful T^T
    and your last outfit, that dress is just toooo cute!! I love it!

    hope you feel better soon... :( make sure get some goooooood rest!!<3

    ReplyDelete