Sunday, 20 February 2011

The Week In Photos 20/02

Welcome to my first "The Week In Photos" post!! I'm really bad remembering to take a photo every day (due to the fact I had no batteries for my camera so had to do it with my phone) so we only have four photos for todays installment!! Soooo, lets go!!

Saturday 12th February

My dad ventured the idea that we go for a walk since it was mean't to be nice on Saturday. So we went for a walk. UP THIS HILL. Blimey my lungs got a good work out! My legs, which I think have improved from swimming and exercise, didn't really hurt till the day after, where as before January, they would of been burning! My lungs took longer to get burny and things as well. In fact, the only reason I kept stopping, was because I was getting dizzy which made me nauseous. After walking up the hill, we walked across the top of it and along to a valley called Grandfathers Bottom, which we walked along the top of and back again, then back down the hill. Phew, it was a work out and a half!

Sunday 13th February

Sunday, I decided to make cupcakes!! Hand whisked and everything, no electrics ;D Check out my dads old school scales to the right there. Here you can see all the ingredients and equipment I was using. I was making red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! NOM NOM NOM.

Monday 14th February

The main bulk of the cupcakes I made were for my friend, since she had a 'surprise' for me, which turned out to be this cute cupcake stand!! Now I must make cupcakes as much as possible so I can set them out on it!! Check out my messing frosting application ;D Its cause I don't have a palette knife or a piping bag!

Thursday 17th February

Me and my friend Yasmine met up today, since we hadn't seen each other in ages! And when me and Yasmine meet up, CRAZINESS HAPPENS. We are both as hyper and giggly as each other!! And one thing we like doing is wearing massive sized bras on our heads in Asda! As well as dancing in Superdrugs and boogying at our table at lunch!

So I hope you enjoyed seeing a couple of days of my life last week, now I have batteries for my camera I WILL remember to take at least one photo everyday!

Kitty xoxox~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment