Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Matching Reds ~ Tuesday's Outfit 22/02

Can't just have 'Tuesday's Outfit' or 'Friday's Outfit', thats boring! So I must think up creative names!!
Today it was a trip to Southampton with my mummy, so heres what I wore:
Dress from Yumi (I think its the Uttam brand)
Black top from Primark
Tights from Marks and Spencers
Shoes from Rocket Dog

Walking was planned, so wedges it was!! Can't go wrong with pink dotty sling back wedges!!
Goofy necklace, vintage, from my mum!
I painted my nails red last night, so red lips it was for today!
Flower was from....erm...my hair and jewelry draw?
Eyeshadows ~ Naked Palette by Urban Decay
Lipstick ~ MUA
Blush ~ The Body Shop
Foundation ~ Rimmel
Mascara ~ Este Lauder
And heres matching nails and lips:
Gloves from New Look
I'm watching you, Frugal February-iers. Be strong!!

Kitty xoxox~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment