Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Mondays Outfit 21/02

Instead of doing a big long post on Monday of my looks and outfits, I will try do them daily instead, and see if that works better for me! Obviously I didn't get round to starting yesterday, so you get like, loads of blogs today (two at least!) from me!! Oh aren't you lucky hehehe jokes!

So here was Monday's outfit:
Dress from Debenhams
Tights from New Look
Boots from River Island
Cardy from Miso by Republic
Swimming costume from Debenhams
Detail on the dress can be seen a bit better here!
Necklace is from Peacocks

Lace up River Island boots are love <3
Not sure where I got this ring from, but I still love it, despite the paint coming off the gem!
Hello Kitty watch from Avon
Pink band from The Empire State Building gift shop
I went swimming in the morning, so I just had my hair in a top bun:
Dangly earrings are from Peacocks
When I did put make up on after swimming, it was just simple stuffs:
Gosh eye shadow double ended stick....thing
Este Lauder mascara

NOW TO DO TUESDAY

Kitty xoxox~<3

2 comments:

  1. ur boots r amazing and i love ur outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your dress so much, serious dress envy here! Your boots are lovely too, I hope I can find some that are as nice as yours when winter stock hits the shelves in my country :D

    ReplyDelete