I can tell that you like Asian derived things! I was wondering if you're a halfy? LOL... Cus I swear... The first time I met my husband, I thought it was just white in general. And then he started speaking tagalog. Like that would convince me... I thought that he was just trying to impress us Filipinoes. LOL.
a post full of cats wou7ld be too cute :3 and im so happy u like lolita and wanna buy it ^^ i hope you can come to a meet when your ready :3 and i love the photos i want a henna tatoo now XD
aww i love the kitty!
ReplyDeleteI love these pretty pictures!!! Hmmm, i like anything really really colorful!! I really love the first pic that's why :D
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteI can tell that you like Asian derived things! I was wondering if you're a halfy? LOL... Cus I swear... The first time I met my husband, I thought it was just white in general. And then he started speaking tagalog. Like that would convince me... I thought that he was just trying to impress us Filipinoes. LOL.
-Abby
I like these pictures~! :D
ReplyDeleteThe first one is cool! those balloons are massive, I'd be scared to hold heaps incase they pop ><"
And the kitty is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!! :D
Awwww those pictures are so cute! I love the picture of the kitty ^_^
ReplyDeletea post full of cats wou7ld be too cute :3 and im so happy u like lolita and wanna buy it ^^ i hope you can come to a meet when your ready :3 and i love the photos i want a henna tatoo now XD
ReplyDeletehi hi thx for following! i like ur blog. it’s cute ^^ n i like ur pretty pix day post.. so much pretty n cute pixx!! ^^
ReplyDeletefollowing u back <3
xoxo hitomineko xoxo