Tuesday, 4 January 2011

My Day of Getting Things Done!!

Today, I did lots of things!! I feel acomplished!! There are still a couple of things left to do in the last hour of my day (like write this blog ;D) and paint my nails, you know, important things, haha!

But today I managed to cross off (so far):
~Tidying my room. It wa REALLY messy! Like, I need to remember where the floor spaces untidy!! Now I just have some stuff that needs to be chucked out or given somewhere else, which will be done tomorrow and Thursday.
~Put a wash on. I put TWO loads of clothes washing on, so big tick there!! I aim to try and do one wash a day!
~Wash Make Up brushes. Yup, finally done this, they SO needed a wash!!
~Make Bed. I have been sleeping in an unmade bed for a week. Lazy? YUP
~Do homework. Who else waits till the last day of the holidays? Just me then.
~Write letters. Well, I wrote two, have two to goooo! Photographic proof of this one:




~Set Up Digibox. Yup, though I need a scart cable which I am in lack of so no TV for me yet!

I think thats pretty productive! Though a bit dull! I did do the washing up as well, so super productive day for me!!
To pass the time, I DID have Star Trek: The Next Generation on while doing all this!! I got the full 7 seasons for Christmas and watched it for about 10 hours straight today!! I am such a geek haha!!
Another thing, I have been keeping a journal, which I like to write things down in (like my todo list) and its quite fun to write with pen and paper (why I like writing letters) so I am going to keep doing it, hopefully everyday!! I got it from Waterstones, its so pretty!



Oh ignore the stuff on the bed, thats ironing and stuff to go in my bag for college (and my Westie plushy and nightwear ;D)

Right, I am off to paint my nails then play Dragon Quest! College tomorrow! Goodnight!

Kitty xoxox~<3

4 comments:

  1. Yay for being productive today!:D I like having a journal too.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of getting things done...if I ever get round to it :P

    I will be posting your package to you by the end of the week, I'll tweet you when I do! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's good. but for me, i haven't failed math.. for now. but maybe im gonna fail it this next sem, (hopefully not)! im really gonna study twice as hard >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job ^^, I need to get productive soon-ish! My bf is coming next week! Eeekk!! Lady! How come we have not become pen pals yet?! ;) We should do something about that. :D I love writing, but not it seems I am always writing on my blog o.O

    x0x0

    ReplyDelete