Friday, 21 January 2011

Vanity-Fashionista Blog sale haul

A couple of weeks ago, I went on the lovely Vanity-Fashionista's blog sale to peruse if there was any make up I might want to buy from her. She is a really friendly blogger, and you should check out her blog!! Needless to say, I was tempted so I bought two things from her, a lipstick and a nail polish!! Shes so lovely, she sent me two mini opi pots too!!
Eyeko's Vintage Polish, OPI nail lacquer, OPI Rapi-Dry Top coat, Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Love Me
Now I have worn all of these, I painted my nails with Vintage Polish right away, but I forgot to take pictures! D'oh!! But luckily I wore it again this week as well, so I have a picture of it (along with two other polishes, by Barry M);
Eyeko Vintage Polish, Barry M Berry, Barry M Blueberry
Someone said they looked like Easter Egg colours, so I have been calling them my Easter Egg nails all week!

The O.P.I nail lacquer is a gorgeous pinky red colour, which I love on my toe nails. It always makes me happy to have painted toe nails!
I use the top coat and it is very quick drying for me!! The Eyeko polish does not last as long as Barry M (I find Barry M chips the least out of all my nail polishes) but it is still very long lasting (compared to GOSH shall we say)

I love the lipstick, it smells fruity for one, which might put some people off, but I love nice smelling lipsticks!!
Its such a pretty red colour too, though you can't see too much in this picture;
But here it is on


Its a berry red, not to bright, just right for defined lips thats not too OTT!!

So thank you Vanity-Fashionista for giving me the opportunity to buy these lovely products!! You were my last make up buy for a while haha!

Kitty xoxox~<3

2 comments:

  1. Oo your nails are very pretty! I love the Barry M shades too :D
    I'm glad you like everything! The lippie suits you very well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails does remind me of easter eggs :D and I like that color lippies...it's a red that i would wear :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete