Tuesday, 16 November 2010

So Whaddya Wanna Know?!

Since I don't know what to write about here at the moment, I am opening it up to questions :D ASK ME ANYTHING and I will answer all questions in another blog post!! I am pretty open so I don't mind what you ask!!


Guess thats it for today, I haven't been up to anything interesting, just college and work and art!! Talk soon :D

Kitty xoxox~<3

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I'm rather stymied at the moment. :))

    HMM... Why did you decide to go on blogger? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty! It's been a long time since our last chat~~ o(;A;)o Well, my question is.. Do you like Asian fashion? (O^o^O) And what kind of Western food do you like? (o.o;;) I know it's a strange question! But I love Western food!!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're British right? I want to know awesome British terms :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty! :) Aww thanks for stopping by and making me smile :D *hugs* I haven't gotten any new lippies lately..i was disapointed rimmel didnt carry the bronzer her boo...might just take up on your offer ;)

    ok questions...hmmm
    1. places you want to visit
    2. how you met your boyfie ;) hehe...

    hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead :D

    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  5. What should I ask....

    1.)since when have you started drawing?

    2.)If you could do anything in life, what would it be :D

    3.) Strips or Polka dots,,, and why ^^

    ReplyDelete