Sunday, 21 November 2010

Questions and Answers :D

Hey there girls and boys!! Time to answer the questions you asked me!!

The lovely Bunny asked me:
1.)since when have you started drawing?
Hmmmm for quite a many years now!! I think when I properly started getting into it was four years ago now, when I was 18!!
2.)If you could do anything in life, what would it be :D
I would want to go back in time and buy clothes from different eras!! Does that count as an answer xD
3.) Strips or Polka dots,,, and why ^^
Polka dots, because I think they are so darn cute!! Stripes are cute too but I prefer pretty polka dots!


The cuteypie a!ko asked:
1. places you want to visit
Japan, Thailand, China and other Asian countries, California, Athens, Egypt, Rome, Australia and Aztec sites in South America!
2. how you met your boyfie ;) hehe...
I met my boyfriend about 5 years ago now on a website called Habbo Hotel!! Sad now I look back but a year after meeting and chatting online we were going out!! 4 years and 7 months now!!<3

The awesome Audrey asked:
"You're British right? I want to know awesome British terms :3"
Well, this is a kinda hard question as I don't know words that other countries don't use. Here are ones I don't think are used elsewhere though?
Goodies ~ Northern England speak for sweets
Bray ~ Northern England speak for hit
Ta ~ Southern England for thank you
Bangers and mash ~ Sausages and mash potato
Blates ~ blatently
Having a fag ~ Having a cigarette
Blimey ~ Wow
I could go on and on xD I am not sure if other people use these words, Austalia might use some.



The wonderful RabbitoBonBon asked me:
"Do you like Asian fashion? (O^o^O) And what kind of Western food do you like?"
I do like Asian fashion!! I love so much of it from sweet lolita and gal in Japan to make up styles from Korea!!
And I like all sorts of wesern food! Some of my favourites are Fish and chips (preferably with gravy), Ocean pie, Pizza, shepards pie, pasta, all sorts!



 The terrific Toni asked me:
"HMM... Why did you decide to go on blogger? :) "
At first, it was curiousity and to read other blogs!! This eventually evolved into writing my own blog about what ever!! I know my blog is very mishmashed but I do enjoy writing it!!



I hope I answered them well enough!! See you next time bloggers!! Remeber to check out the bloggers who asked me questions!!

Kitty xoxox~<3

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading your questionair sweetie!
    And yes, in Australia we do say "ta" and "having a fag" and of course, Bangers and Mash which is one of my favoritest foods ever :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You responded!!
    Glad to get to know you more!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are the sweetest! <3 It's really nice to read and know you a lil better :D

    1. i think your art are cute and fun!! You are really good!
    2. LOL collecting clothes should be a hobby ;)
    3. YAY for polka dots!!! except when it's pin stripe leggings, I think it's sexy!
    4. OHHH...if you do make your way to the Asian countries, look me up *waves hands* ;)
    5. OMG so cute!! I met my bf online too!! We should swap stories :P
    6. LOL funny :D my cousin and I use 'having a fag' too!! used to anyway XD
    7. Asian fashion can get a wee bit crazy!! Wish I was more adventurous...and I LOVE pizza!!
    8. Yay for blogging! I wouldn't have met wonderful people like you <3

    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to play habbo too! I just came across your blog today, got lots of reading to catch up on. :)

    ReplyDelete