Hey girls and boys! So guess whos been a bad blogger? Yup, thats right, me!! *shots self* But its okay I am back now!! This is just a quick blog today though, tomorrow will be a proper one, on beauty/fashion ;D
So how am I? I am very well thank you! I haven't been ill, just busy, and although I haven't lost weight, I am finally starting on trying properly!! Though at the moment I can't do my exercise DVD at home due to no where to do it! I can't do it in my room as its too noisy, and my mum is in all day as she had an op on her wrist!! Shes okay, just in pain and indoors haha!! I will have to find some other exercise to do, maybe a half an walk? Though on days like this, you wouldn't want to!! *points out window to wet windy cold day*
Good news though!! I have got a job!! Just a part timer till just after Christmas, but YAY. Its working in clothes shop, Peacocks, which is good value fashion!! I get a 20% discount!! I have added so many things to my list, but I need to distinguish between things I NEED and things I just want haha!! Hopefully, if I get paid tomorrow, I will get some things I NEED, like leggings, slippers, maybe something to wear to work and a long sleeved top. We can wear anything we want as long as its not jeans and is plain and black!! Which isn't to bad, there are some nice black dresses!!
I am still with my boyfriend, I saw him in the last week of October! I won't see him next til around the 27th of December though, and even then I have to persuade him to come down here as I can't go up there due to work!! I hope if I pay for it (like all the times he paid for me to go up there) he will come down!! We both prefer me going up there as we have more to do!! Might need to pick up a multiplayer game for my Xbox360 or two!
Okay, I am off now to get a shower and clean my room!! See you tomorrow!! Maybe I will blog about boots....mmmmmmm booooots
Kitty xoxox~<3
Oh YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!! So glad to hear everything is alright with you, that is so awesome that you got a job in a clothes store, wonderful! Looking forward to beauty and makeup posts, I did a beauty post recentlyish so come have a look :D
ReplyDeletewelcome baaaaaaaaack!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you were sick but hope you are feeeling muuuuuch bettter now!
Hope your mom gets well soon!
congrats on getting a job! That's so cool to work at a clothes shop!
can't wait to read your next blog!