Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Autumn Wishlist

Hellooo everyone!! Didn't do much yesterday apart from homework, sorting out my drawers and drawing!! Was kinda productive though haha!!
Soooo I am going to talk about my wish list for Autumn/Winter!! There are sooooooooo many nice things I have seen on the high street recently I am going to be so poor when I start getting money!! I have already prespent £20 for stuff my friend is sending me from Australia!!

But here is some things I plan on spending my money on (or, in two cases, already have!!)


Panda mittens from River Island!! They are £9.99 and I bought these already from my local River Island!! Here is the link for them: Panda Mittens!
Panda mittens plz


Bunny hat!! I also bought this on Sunday from River Island. This cost £12.99, BUT I have seen a lot more people with the panda hat!! Guys, do me a favour and buy one of the OTHER animal hats if you want to be original!! If not don't worry about it xD Here is the link: Bunny Hat

Another River Island goodie!! £39.99! I ADOOORE these boots!! Very similar to my new look ones in style buy black and flat basically, so when I have my two days of flats a week, I won't have to wear shoes that make my feet cold!! (I have another pair of furry flat boots so I can wear them too hur hur hur) I have the money for these, just not the postage money as they don't do them in my local River Island so I need to order them off the net! Link: Furry Boots!

I WANT this Parka from H&M sooooo much!! It is the second thing I will be buying once I have the money!! Its only £29.99, cheaper than the boots!! Here is the link for you: Parka

I want this Tunic from H&M soooo much its so pretty with long sleeves and perfect for A/W!! And its nice and floaty, just how I like it!! Its only £14.99 ;D Here is the link: Pretty Tunic

Now comes the wave of Hello Kitty stuff haha!! This is a cute little tin filled with mints for £2.50!! Plus you can keep it and refill it again with more mints after you finished the first ones!! Here is the link: Hello Kitty Mints

Perfect for College!! Hello Kitty lunch box!! Only £11.80!! ( I think thats pretty cheap considering a lot of ones on ebay are more expensive!!) I love this one more than the pink one because it isn't OBVIOUS Hello Kitty, which sometimes I don't like (but not all the time ;D ) Here is the link: Hello Kitty Lunchbox

I want this so bad to write homework in!! Its so cute and perfect for Autumn too!! Its only £1.50!! Bargin!! Here is the link: Notebook

How cute are these!! Hello Kitty oven mits, just the kind I like too, with the thumbs!! They are £8.50, which isnt bad!! I love this website xD Here is the link to these: Oven Gloves

What girly girl who loves Hello Kitty DOESN'T want these!! Hello Kitty plasters!! I have wanted these in an AGE! They look so awesome and colourful!! Only £2.90!! Here is the link: PLASTERS

Now here is the most expensive thing on my list!! Hello Kitty travel bag for £89!! Perfect for weekends!! It looks sooooo cute and perfect for sleep overs and weekends away for me, and it has a lot of pockets for bits and bobs!! Here is the link: Perfect for the Weekend!

Thus ends my wish list xD If you want to check out the Hello Kitty stuff, here is the link to the full list: HELLO KITTY GALORE

Kitty xoxox~<3

14 comments:

  1. Love your wishlist!
    Those mittens are sooo cute!! :D
    The boots are officially my favourite atm ^^

    I love Artbox!! They have the cutest stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those oven mitts... The mittens are adorable, but I have never seen HK oven mitts before!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the panda collection they have, the hat is my fave! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gloves are soooooooo cute and the rabbit hat is adorable specially the tail at the back!!
    My best friend got me the panda hat for xmas last year and I may just have to sway him into getting the teddy hat they have for me this year hehe. Great wishlist hun =]

    ..xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. ou em geeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    I want the bunny hat!! Its sooo cute!!!! But I don't know how to pull it off... hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love everything ^^ i love the notebook and parka and mittens :3 thanks for sharing the website ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. your panda mittens are SO cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. -GASP- Those boots and the parka! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wishlist, I heart thee ;)
    Oh the mittens and the clothes are adorable!!
    The hello kitty stuff...err :D cute ^__^ altho I don't really like hello kitty in my face :P its still cute!! <3 im hoping to post my fave things soon!!

    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i adore all the hello kitty stuff you posted. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm so glad to have stumbled upon your blog :]

    i love the panda mittens and all the hello kitty stuff ^__^ i cant wait to read more posts from you :]

    -abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. The boots and thermal coat are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kitty!! I have an award for you, sharing the love with you <3<3

    http://lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-award-to-make-me-feel-effin.html

    ReplyDelete