Thursday, 16 September 2010

Our Mini Road Trip

Hellooo
Yesterday my friend came to my house in her little red car and picked me up for a drive around!! Rachel is really cute and small (smaller than me, I am 5 foot 3!) so its funny seeing her drive a car!!
Eyyy
Normally she is crazy and hyper like me, and here she is proving that it my room haha!! She is such a poseur sometimes!! But in the car she is a brilliant driver, not a serious one, but she is very good and calms down a bit so I felt totally safe!! Shes only been driving properly since she passed her test in July and she drives all the time!!
Quite soon after this photo was taken, she parked, then ran out the car and pressed herself up against our friends window with a squeal haha!! She is so crazy!! I love her muchly though haha!!
This is my road (but not my house :P)
We went for a little drive round my village first, then went to pick up some chicken feed our friend got for Rachel's families chickens. She has a few rescued battery hens, who look a bit straggly but are now extremely well looked after!! Once we had finish our trip round my village, we hopped onto the motorway and drove to Farlington, where Rachel lives. We dropped off her chicken feed then drove to Drayton to Demi's house!! I haven't seen Demi since July so I was excited to see her!!
All my friends are poseurs
Here she is posing in her kitchen!! We are three very giggly girls and we are always posing for pictures and laughing about random things!!
And we cool!!
As I said, poseurs!! After nomming on chocolate swiss roll and messing about on the PC for a bit, we poured back into the car and went into Cosham to meet Demi's new boyfriend! But he hadn't finished college yet so we wandered around a bit first and visited where Rachel works, Alworths. I was looking for a new sketchbook albiet a cheap one but they didn't have any decent ones :( There was this awesome dragon though!
Shorties!!
We messed around on a bench by the train station next, waiting for Blaize, because he was being a slow coach and was late and we were bored!! Demi kept singing random songs and kept getting them stuck in my head!! Once Blaize had actually arrived, we went back to Demi's to watch a film as there wasn't really anything else to do as Rachel's petrol was running out and she didn't have money for more yet. We ended up watching Hot Fuzz!
Brilliant film
Love that film, Simon Pegg is so funny, I love Shaun of the Dead too!!
Photo rape. Turned around and FLASH Rachel had taken a pic!!
Rachel posing on the floor
About five O clock, Rachel wanted to go home so she was back in time for tea so we left before the movie ended :( Leaving Demi alone with Blaize ;D. I bought cheesecake when I got back and then went to my dads of an evening in front of the tv with my cheesecake and my magazines!! Bliss day!!

Sorry it seems a bit rushed, have to go out to meet my friend!! Blog post tomorrow for that ;D

Kitty xoxox~<3

5 comments:

  1. looks like sooo much fun! you both look so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh looks like you guys had fun. I love road trip with friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love your hair. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. U guys are soooo adorable! Love those outfits. =)

    XOXO
    mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaaah you really had fun with your friend!! (^O^) The museum rocks (^_~)

    ReplyDelete