Monday, 10 September 2012

Fashion Voucher £50 Boohoo challenge!

I recently saw a few blog posts dedicated too this and since I like BooHoo's clothes, I decided too give this a try!

Over at Fashion Vouchers, they have this fabulous competition going on where you could win a £50 BooHoo voucher! (Yes, this is the day of competitions haha!) All you have too do is create an outfit, using BooHoos clothes, for £50! Not one too turn her nose up at a good competition, I decided too open up BooHoo and see what kind of outfit I could piece together, mainly from the clearance!


With Autumn approaching, I decided too go for a look that was slightly more covered up! My thoughts went along the line of comfy, with splashes of colour and a nice pair of boots. I love boots!

I wanted too do a short dress and leggings look, because sometimes they can look really good. Although I am going off plain black leggings a little, I do like patterned leggings, but have never really tried them (yet). I went with a simple and pretty dress (£15) with these colourful and pretty flowery leggings (£6). I wanted too add a contrasting print scarf, and found this nice one for £3. Scarves are vital in Autumn! I am sucker for cinching in the waist line, so I found this lovely belt for £6 that went nicely with the boots I liked the most (£20). All of the items apart from the boots were on the sale pages, and I would consider buying all of them! I really want too try those leggings just too see if patterned leggings suit me haha!!

What do you think of my look? Do you want too make your own entry? You can find the blog page for it HERE

STAY BEAUTIFUL

Kitty xoxox~<3 p="p">

0 comments:

Post a Comment