A blog about a 20 something young lady from England who goes by the name of Kitty
Tuesday, 17 May 2011
My Laptop Broke!
Hiya guys! Wondering where I have been? My laptop only went and bloody broke last Monday! So I will not be able to blog so much till I get it fixed or I can access a computer!
oh no! That happened to me twice before! I felt so lost without the internet! and I felt lost cause that's how I communicate with my bf. I hope you get it fixed soon!!
i hope you get it fixed soon ;____;
ReplyDeleteI'll miss your posts!
D8
oh no! That happened to me twice before! I felt so lost without the internet! and I felt lost cause that's how I communicate with my bf. I hope you get it fixed soon!!
ReplyDeletex0x0
Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~
ReplyDeleteoww sorry to hear that :(
ReplyDeleteI hope the laptop will be repaired as soon as possible :)