Thursday, 20 January 2011

ROUTINES ~ The solution for the Procrastination Queen

Me in the morning: Hmmmm, I have something to do. I can not be bothered to do it now, I will do it later
Me that night: Oh bum, I forgot to do that thing. Ah well, I will do it tomorrow
Me in the morning: I have three hours to get ready, I will just go on the net for a bit
Two hours later: Oh s**t, I need to get ready for college!



And so forth and so forth. Constantly putting things off, then doing them last minute (literally with homework, it gets done on the bus to college!). BUT NO MORE. TODAY STARTS THE YEAR OF THE ANTI-PROCRASTINATION CAT

I am aiming for my tree house!!
Now, I am a bit slow to take upon things (I blame this on my Taurean typicality, I am stubborn, slow and dislike change) BUT I shall do this. Oh and I just realized I can schedule posts.....SO SLOW I AM.
Soooooo I have a routine for morning and night, with a slightly different routine for days where I exercise!. I will also do different themes for different days of blogging.
Blogger Cat shall get bloggin'!
So here is a Schedule I will try and stick too. Some of these will be scheduled posts:
Monday ~ Outfits and Looks of Last Week ~ All the outfit/look photos of last week
Tuesday ~ Free day
Wednesday ~ Fashion Day ~ Fashions I have seen that I like
Thursday ~ Free day
Friday ~ Beauty Day ~ Beauty reviews/beauty things I want
Saturday ~ Pretty Pictures Day ~ Pictures and photos I find during the week that are cute/pretty
Sunday ~ The Week In Photos ~ A photo and a brief description of each weekday

Two free days a week, cause I can't think of something for these days yet! If you have any suggestions of what you might want to see on here, please let me know!!

And now for the Routines, if YOU need a decent morning and night time routine, then you can pinch mine if you want!



Morning Routine:
~ Shower
~ Deodorant, moisturizer, toner etc
~ get dressed and take morning vitamin pill (Vit C & Rosehip chewwie pill for me!)
~ Breakfast
~ Clean teeth
~ Do make up
~ do hair
~ Have a cup of tea if there is time
~ mouth wash and floss

Then if I have time, turn my laptop on, NOT BEFORE. NO TURNING ON LAPTOP. BAD KITTY.



If I have exercise, I do it this was instead:
~ Breakfast & morning vitamin pill
~ Write blog/scope the net
~ Exercise
~ shower & clean teeth
~ deodorant, moisturizer, toner etc
~ get dressed
~ make up
~ Do hair
~ Cup of tea
~ mouth wash and floss

And a night time routine so I am not rushing around too much during the morning...

Night Time Routine:
~ Get bag ready for next day
~ lay out clothes and shoes
~ set out make up
~ get morning essentials ready (deo, moisturizer)
~ set alarm for morning (both radio and phone)
~ make lunch for next day if out or at college
~ Take off make up
~ Put on PJs
~ take The Pill at 9pm
~ wash, cleanse tone and moisturize face
~ Brush teeth, floss, mouthwash
~ moisturize arms, legs and feet
~ take evening pill (Evening primrose)
~ Turn off electrical stuff hour before sleep & read for last hour before bed
~ SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Okay, thats todays blog post done, now I shall go and exercise *superman pose*

Kitty xoxox~<3

3 comments:

  1. ...I PROCRASTINATE ALL THE TIME TOO hehe. I even procrastinate things I LIKE doing :( Like ... calling the boyfriend ..I procrastinate because I'm too lazy to get my phone LOL :( I'm such a bad gf ..

    BUT YES, GOOD LUCK TO THE ROUTINES ^-^"! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. tehe cute cat photos ^^ tehe and scheduled posts are amazing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to pretty pictures day! :) I hope you keep up with your routine! <3

    ReplyDelete