A blog about a 20 something young lady from England who goes by the name of Kitty
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Don't Kick Yourself!
So we are over a week into New Years!! How are your resolutions going?
In times like this, where we have much more ways to communicate with people , we can see how people are doing with their New Years Resolutions! Do you see people going, "oh yeah, doing so well with my resolutions!! I am totally on track!" and you groan and tuck into your second biscuit. Do you feel like you have failed to keep to them already and think, maybe you should just give up? WELL DON'T. Resolutions should not be a strict rulebook to your life!! Instead of throwing yourself into them, take your time. Take baby steps, everything you do that counts towards your Resolutions!! Things don't just happen over night that change your life, you have to work towards them!!
So after Week 1, how am I doing with my resolutions? Lets go through them, here is the original list: New Years Resolution
1. Can't really comment on this one til May ;D
2. Last week I did exercise twice, so far this week I have done it once with two more times planned!
3. Haven't really done this yet, need to kick this into gear!
4. Sort of working towards this one, doing it less!
5. Last week I didn't eat chocolate everyday, which is an achievement! Managed not to yesterday and today for this week!
6. I have been writing it a lot more regular than normal, so working up towards this one!
7. Not done this one yet, but planning to hit the ground running with it today
8. Can't really comment on this one yet, my projects can't be finished in a week ;D
9. As above
10. Kinda been doing this, eating apples and veg and satsumas (and stuff from my Graze box ;D)
11. Haven't done this yet, need to kick my butt in gear!
12 Doing this!!
13. Failing miserably at this at the moment haha opps!!
14. Not achieved this yet, need to job search!!
See, some I am failing miserably on and some I am really getting there with! Do I feel bad? Nope, cause I know I am doing somethings to make my life better and easier for myself!! I am happy, and you should be too with yourself! Don't give up, you have the entire year to fore fill your changes!!
Outfit of the Day + Look of the Day:
Cardigan from New Look
Shirt Dress from Peacocks
Leggings from Matalan
Boots from River Island
Belt from Whitely
Rimmel Face Powder
Body Shop Blusher
Eyeshadows from Urban Decays NAKED palette
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
MUA lipstick
Avon lipgloss
Beauty UK white eyeshadow underneath eye
Keep positive everyone!!
Kitty xoxox~<3
Labels:
babysteps,
happy,
lotd,
new years resolutions,
OOTD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




i love the red colour and tehe i not really keeping to my fruit and veg resolution T^T
ReplyDeleteOh it's only been a week :D I am sure you will be up and away on your resolution :) I need to do it too...and job search!! I am loving that shirt dress. That purple is so pretty :D I also love the ribbon on your head.
ReplyDeletex0x0
lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com
i love the colour of your top, and those boots look amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh and im totally jealous of your eyeliner flicks!!