Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Mondays Are Boring

RED EEYYE (and you can see my freckles pfft)
Helloooo!! Mondays are always boring to me. Its like the start of the week and even on holiday they seem a bit of a urrrg do I have to start the week kinda thing!! Probably cause I get up at half nine during the week...:P But I am trying to get back into my routine as well of doing exercise and not staying on the internet all day ect. And trying to do a daily blog!! While I am on holiday at my boyfriends, blogs will go: the blog of the day ---> the morning of the next day. Geddit? So I'm doing Mondays blog post, Tuesday morning! Ahem.

Monday was boring, as I said. All I did was sit on the computer and be a bum. Tomorrow though is exercise day and I WILL do it. Tuesdays I don't exercise. But Monday's are MEANT to be, but I got lazy. BAD KITTY.

I did hear some people strimming outside though and peered through the window too see a big yellow Hull City Council van.

And a red man!
Now my boyfriend works for HCC so I was peering through to check if it was his van but it wasn't :( Booo. He had to do road sweeping all day Monday how boring D: (and made him smelly)
He did get a parcel, however, while he was at work. His brand new SSD!! SSD's go in your PC and stand for Solid State Drive, meaning, unlike your normal hard drives, an SSD doesn't have moving parts so is less likely to break and is a lot faster!! Now I am into all this computery stuff, but it was boring watching him install it and fiddle around with his PC for two hours in the end

Fiddle fiddle fiddle

But he did it in the end and now his PC is super fast and loads programs real fast which is good for me :D Cause I use it during the day while he is at work! And its a lot quieter. The HDD he replaced was very loud and making horrible noises. He did take a while installing everything back on his PC then he finally made us dinner of Mushroom Stir Fry with rice noodles, sweet chilli and garlic sauce and some Quorn steak strips! Nom nom nom.

While he was at work though I did a quick paint jobby of my nails cause I was bored!! Going to do them properly today if I have time...

Rimmels I <3 Lasting Finish in Sunshine
It kinda went with my colourful top I was wearing (there are yellow bits, I swear)

Cardigan - Select, Dress (cant remember), cut off denim shorts I cut myself and blue wooly tights.

We didn't go out anywhere so I didn't wear shoes but I did take a picture of my second newest shoes I bought in the New Look sale before I came up:

New Look £8
They are so pretty but they get dirty so quick I have to keep rubbing them down with a damp towel!! Poor shoesies.

During the day, his mum DID give me a new makeup bag which matched the one she gave me yesterday as her friend were giving them away at like 50p (or free for swapsies for something she needed). Now, since I only come to Hull by train I only have one suitcase so can't bring ALL my make up with me. So I DID have one make up bag when I came up. Now I have three and its a lot better!!

All Avon. Silver one was the old one, zip is a bit broken (no tag pully thing)
My poor silver bag was filled to the brim and the zip puller came off so it was even harder to zip up!! Thank god for these two gold and silver ones, so pretty and spacious!! I've now seperated my make up between the three!! The two gold ones hold what was originally  in the silver one:

Gold bag one holds my daily use makeup/essentials
Gold bag two holds all the other stuff!! (coloured eyeliners, sparkles, lipstuff)

With my silver bag, I can still do it up just as long as I don't pack it full, so I put my make up palettes I bought with me in there:

Make up paletes, gel eyeliner and lip treatment stuff
Only one palette didn't fit in there so it sits under this bag on the set of drawers :D I am very organised now and it makes me happy! I might make a youtube video on my make up today, if I have time and will link it in tomorrows blog!!

I guess thats all for now, look out for tomorrows blog!! Maybe with video!!

Kitty xoxox ~<3

7 comments:

  1. Hmm... you seem to really like Rimmel - you have their finishing powder, foundation, and nail polish.

    I agree that white e/s at the inner corner of the eyes really makes one look awake. A very well-known trick that I love. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are very cute and i love those cute makeup bags! thank you for your sweet comment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, hun!

    Mondays are indeed boring and dull. I always need my morning coffee on those days.

    Btw, your nails are cute too! hehe I love that color. and I need one of those drives because the comp at my workplace is super slow and irritating. thanks for the bd wish to my bf! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Therese Jane: Yup!! I love their powder, foundations, eyeliner pencils and nail polish :D

    I only found out about it in the last year from reading more asian blogs, I didn't know about it before then!!

    @Angie: Awwwww thank you for yours!!

    @monica-ai: I don't even have coffee!! I survive purely on the internet alone haha!! Awww thanks, I love it too, it makes me smile looking at it! And yes, they are super good, every pic needs one!! You are very welcome I hope he had a good day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dress and shoes ^^ i find mondays boring too :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh me too! even though I JUST ate Thai food. mmm it's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Naka: Thank you very much!! And I am glad I am not the only one!!

    @Monica-ai: hahah yeah you always want more!! its so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete