Hai guys!! Sorry for the two posts in one day I thought, after yesterday, how much I do love exchanging letters and packages with people!! At the moment I have like NO money but I do have paper and envelopes, so I can write letters (and doodle on your letters, a notorious habit of mine)!
Soooo if you would like to exchange letters with me, and when I have money, little bits and pieces, please feel free to email me on: emo_kitty_wants_milk@hotmail.co.uk and we can exchange addresses and send letters! I would love to exchange letters with everyone from all over the world so no matter who you are, feel free to email me about exchanging letters!!
Okay I best get a bath now, loves you!
Kitty xoxox~<3
Well, just make sure you remember then:) I've looked after a few girls her age and I've never known any of them to NOT be madams from time to time^^ He's the family cat and he's nearly ten, but I swear he still thinks he's three. He and Lolli would probably get along well:D
ReplyDeletethanks for commenting on my blog post :)
ReplyDeletesweetie, you should know that whenever you want something from over here, you're free to tell me to purchase it for you! :D i could so get that pink blanket for you haha xx
I did /not/ know you had a blog. I'm going to follow your RSS feed! <3
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, mail exchange would be so fun. D: