Saturday, 28 August 2010

Fridays!!

If you want to exchange letters with me please check out this blogpost: Lets Exchange Letters!

If you want to check out nerdy stuff, follow this blog here: Kitty's Nerd Stuff

Dress from Primark, Cardy from charity, black leggings
Onto Friday!! As always, Fridays were fun as the boyfie finishes work earlier and he comes home and we go into town!!  At first I thought it was going to be cold so I added a gold scarf to this get up but when we went outside it was real warm!! I was wearing my new shoe boots though and they only started burning the balls of my feet a little after four hours!! Record! They are so comfy!!

Usually we do a little clothes shop, but we only really had time to go to TKMaxx where the boyfie usually manages to pick up some trousers (He is 6 foot 6 inches so he finds it hard to get trousers long enough!) But this time, I picked up something!! I will show you in the next post as I am wearing it today haha!!

Afterwards we went to Tescos to get our food shopping and they have really stupid deals where the stuff we wanted was the only thing not in the deal!! At least we had a £10 voucher though!! After we came out, it had got a bit dark, a bit contrast with the blue skies and sun that was present when we come into town!! Check out the pretty sky though!
What a sky!!! So dark and scary but so pretty and cool at the same time!!

We went back on the bus with our shopping and when we got in, one of the cats was sitting in the laundry basket on top of the fridge. So all the time I was putting stuff away in the fridge and looked up, this was what greeted me:
Made me giggle everytime
My boyfies friend came round for a bit so we hung out, drank tea and played arcade games!! After that we went to bed so it was a pretty fast day for us!! Its raining today so I don't think we will be going out but I am sure we will do something fun!! He has a week off now, so I don't know if I will be able to update everyday but I will try!! Here was my make up of the day, sparkly gold!

Kitty xoxox~<3

10 comments:

  1. Oh my amazing blue eyes!! And i love the white dress you are wearing :D dresses make me feel so girly ^_^ oh the boyfie is 6'6"? must be as tall as peter crouch!!! XD how are you compare to him!!? :) i love tall guys but my bf is not even 6ft! i always point that out altho i am not very tall myself XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for putting in the extra effort to follow me:) Sorry to hear about your cat but yeah, it sounds like he had a full life. My cousins' cat made it all the way to 23! He wasn't doing too well by the end but hung in there for a long time. Am I allowed to say I like the dress too? Yeah, that doesn't sound weird at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have gorgeous blue eyes :)

    thanks for the comment back! haha yes it was very cute :P i'll have to ask my friend and get back to you on the price for the blanket hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your boyfriend is tall! My friend has a similar problem (she's 6'1) so she has a hard time finding fitting clothes too.
    Pretty eye makeup. :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been checking out all your outfits even on your previous posts, and i so totally love them all, coz its very much me! i also like the same style! BTW, thanks so much for visiting & commenting on my blog posts. very sweet of you!

    xoxo,
    http://shineyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for glitter and the kitty is so cute :3 nice photos :D i love dramatic skies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're right. That's the sort of way I think anyways, deep down. But I've just had a couple people saying otherwise, that I won't attract anyone nice if I don't have "this" type of job or "that" kind of income. Thank YOU for commenting too:) And I know what you mean about your cat, being around for you whole life! What do you mean by dressing weird? Too many girls in England have the same type of fashionable "uniform". I don't even look at them anymore, they all blend into one. The girls I notice are the ones that stand out a bit, have a proper sense of style and don't just follow slavishly to the current "trends" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos and cute top you are wearing

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pink cardigan is cute. and looks like there was a heavy rain with that sky!

    ReplyDelete