Hey guys, here is a mini haul post, from when I ordered some goodies off Superdrugs! I fancied a bit of new make up from MUA so I thought I would order some! Now, I have a love of bright colours, so I needed to order the Poptastic palette ;D I also wanted to try their new Lip Booms just to see what they were like! I also ordered a MUA Felt tip liner, to see what they were like for the ole cat flick!
| Here is the box, exciting stuff! |
I kinda opened the box before I took a photo, over eagerness haha!
| Hello Alexandra! |
I'm not sure if the Simple face wash is a freebie or a mishap...but I kinda forgot to email Superdrugs! I only ever use LUSH facial wash so I am not sure what to do with it...
| All my stuff! |
A few examples of what the lip booms look like and also some experimenting with the pen! Its very easy to use and produces a lovely line! The lip booms look interesting too, reviews to come!
Have you bought any lovely make up recently? Let me know!
STAY BEAUTIFUL
Kitty xoxox~<3
0 comments:
Post a Comment