Cookie093 is having a give away which ends TONIGHT so get in fast guys to try and win this!! Here is the link:
Coastal Scents Give Away
Also here is another giveaway!!
He Qi Crystal Designs is giving away this gorgeous necklace!! Its only a weekend give away so make sure you enter now!! Here is the link to this giveaway:
He Qi Crystal Giveaway!!




Hi cutie Kitty! Good luck with the giveaways girl! (^O^) And don't forget to update your blog as well (^_~)
ReplyDeleteChange your name? Tis cool :) And is it weird to say I want that necklace too? :P
ReplyDeletethat necklace is really pretty!! haha I think I'm alergic to Aloe :( but yeah like you I got combination skin too!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the giveaways! The prizes look amazing! Thanks for commenting on my blog! U are adorable! <3 Rina
ReplyDeletethese are such cool giveaways <3 love the make up palette and the necklace is so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteWell this one has a kind of war time setting to it, so your pretty much on the money there:) And I like your new name, it suits as you say:D It is indeed pretty as all heck, damn pretty.
ReplyDeletePssst, I tagged you in a blog award thingy, come have a look :)
ReplyDeleteyummy giveaways ^^
ReplyDelete