Monday, 30 August 2010

Saturday in Pictures (A bike riding day!)

Cause I don't have time for a proper blog haha!!

I'm a happy biker!!
The day started a bit dull
Cardy from TKMaxx, Dress from Yumi, cut of jean shorts, black leggings
NEW CARDY FROM TKMAXX WOO, the lighter bits on the cuffs are glittery hehehe
Been eating these all weekend finished them off today!
working through this big bowl of fruit nom nom nom
The day ended up being sunny and I was happy!!   

Have a movie film!!



Kitty xoxox~<3

8 comments:

  1. cute bike ride video i would fall off if someone filmed me XD and i wish my hair was as nice and urs and thank you ^^ I thinkn a snuggly day would be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute dress! ♥
    I liked the film too. I like your intense face at 0:36. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress and cardi!
    Did you boyfriend film you while he was on his bike too? Awesome film :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) I don't mean to be confusing, it's just how I see it:P Thanks for reading:) I know, I've got to start believing in what I think more. Urgh! I know, Rahs are famous for it. I cringe every time I see a girl out in them ... not a good choice at all for a day out. It's always a brave thing to go against convention, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cardigan, that reminds me that I havent' gone for a bike ride in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! awww, you're such a cute biker!!! You look so adorable!! cuuuute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable pics!!! i love that cardy and dress!!! OMGosh you must have tons of cardy!! XD i use to buy them but now i just cant find the place to wear them... :P

    ReplyDelete