Friday, 26 February 2010

Review 4 - Rimmel Nail Polishes



I LOVE NAIL VARNISHES YAY. Thats not my complete collection either!! But this review is just Rimmel, and all those are Rimmel!! I love Rimmel, they last for ages, and are good quality colours!! There are so many colours, so you can't be dissapointed, and many different ranges. I plan on obtaining some pastel shades and neutral ones when I have the money!!

Pros:
1. Long lasting
2. Variety of colours
3. Quality colour
4. Variety of ranges

4 comments:

  1. wow I see YELLOW polish! haha, you r brave! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to have a big collection too before one leaked T_T

    i always put it on smudge it and then forget i dont have nail varnish remver :p

    i love ur wall of drawings too :3 tehe i was going to ask if u have DA but i see it on the side :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Babybubblz thank you!! hehehe I love the Yellow for spring!!

    @Naka Awwww no T_T leaking sucks, thats why I always sit there tightening my nail polishes xD

    Oh god I smudge mine all the time, I have to go back and pain over it!!

    And thank you hehehe yup!! I'm not that good but I try xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their quick dry variety of nail polish! Anything quick drying can't be bad ;)

    ReplyDelete