This is a must must must have if you can afford it and love Bobby Brown! The second product I have tried and I love it, I cannot live with out and when I have too I get withdrawels and wish it was with me!!
The gel is thick but easy to apply and glides on smoothly, with strong black line. I usually only need two coats, as sometimes it smudges thinner slightly. This is the only eyeliner I use for flicks and details, sometimes I even use it on my lower waterline!! It does congeal slightly in the pot after some uses, but it is still easy to layer up the brush and get on my eyes! I cannot stress enough how much I love this product!!
It does exactly what it says on the tin, it is long-wearing, doesn't smudge for me or fade during the day (I have 9-5 days sometimes with make up being put on at half 7 and still there at 6pm when I get home!) It takes some rubbing to accidently take off (sometimes I get itchy eyes in the corners) but apart from that, it stays perfect.
Here is the webpage for it on the Bobbi Brown site - Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner
I advise this if you can afford it!!
ahh ive wated to try bobbi brown :3
ReplyDelete@Naka you should totally try it if you can afford it! I think they are expensive, luckily my mum bought this one!
ReplyDelete