Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Day 2 Review - St Ives scrubs!

Well this is a double review, since I use two scrubs and I love them both! So I put them both into Tuesday's review (yes I know its Wednesday, you will get two reviews today xD )

The first product I use religiously, is St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting:

I love this scrub and have noticed a HUGE improvement in my skin and also in break outs!! Since using this, I have suffered less break outs and my skin seems softer and brighter, YAY.

Pros:
1. Anti-blemish formula works!
2. Made my skin brighter
3. Good quality scrub with big grainy bits (I prefer big grainy bits, some people don't!)
4. Can be used daily

Cons:
1. Can be too rough on your face if your skin is feeling senstive one day
2. Expensive (for me £4 is a lot to spend on a scrub!)

The second product is the normal St Ives Apricot Scrub:

I use this as a normal exfoliator every other day when I am at my Dads (I used a different one at my mums which will be todays review :P ) And I love it. I love the big grainy beads and that it really feels like I am getting a good exfoliating scrub! My skin feels less dull after a good scrub!

Pros:
1. Can be used regulary
2. Improves your skin
3. Good quality grainy bits!

Cons:
1. Once again, price!

Hope you enjoyed my quicky review for Tuesday!! <3

4 comments:

  1. I have just purchased this and I LOVE it!
    its my new favorite scrub (the original)
    I luckily got it cheaper, its on offer in wilkinsons, so stock up :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I use the store brand version of the first scrub! It seems to work pretty well--I like how it gets all the icky dead skin off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my first exfoliator but I've moved onto gentler scrubs. Wish it still worked for me like it has been for u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lauren Ooooo thank you for the tip I'm gonna go check out Wilkos!!

    @Megan yeah it gets it all off really good, the blemish one is good for my face :D

    @Babybubblz I hope so too, sorry to hear you had to move on from it!

    ReplyDelete