Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Strawberries

Just a quick blog!! Heres a picture of my nails this week, they are STRAWBERRIES. My toesies are all the same red with the big tonails both strawberries as well. Not 'bery' halloweenish (badum bum chsss)
Next week I'll do a halloweeny type nail colour!


My cousin gave me a mini mani and pedi (WOO exfoliated feet!) sooooo she painted them for me thank you Sam <3
I need to buy the nail art kits she has though they look so awesome! *runs off to look at the Argos website*

Kitty xxxx

PS I HAVE A JOB I CAN NOW AFFORD THINGS YAYAYAYAYAY

2 comments:

  1. love the mani, fab 80s shade!!!

    fab blog, we'll be back!
    Come follow TBAG
    we have an amazing beauty giveaway! :)

    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much TBAG!! And I love your blog instant follow <3

    ReplyDelete