Saturday, 17 October 2009

NAIL POLISH HELP

My job is great pay and stuff but I can only wear pale nail varnish on my nails (bubye my brights and sparklies. I have a pale pink and a pale shimmery pink but I don't want to wear pink all the time!! So I need you to help me if you can!

Can you recommend any nice pale pastel shades? Ones that will be work friendly that are not pink? My pinks are nice and all but I am leaving behind my yellows, greens, turquoises and oranges D: I know these colours are too bright even on one coat so I can't use them :/

So if you know any good pale pastel shades that arn't pink and that are drug store prehaps (as I don't really spend more than £5 on nail varnish I am a cheap skate :P )

Ta ta for now, stay beautiful!

Kitty xxx

5 comments:

  1. I can't really tell you about something cheap but I you do feel like splurging, you should get yourself the pastel green Chanel. It is gorgeous. It is called Jade and there is one called Jade Rose which is an equally gorgeous pale pink. :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ CC ooooooh yes I have heard of that it does look really nice!! Apperently the Barry M in Mint Green is really similar and cheaper so I might try that as well! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with CC, the Jade Chanel varnish is gorgous! great blog x

    Missy
    Last chance to enter my giveaway:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't know any pale pastel shades since I like them darker hehe but revlon makes pretty good nail polish I find and a lot of times they're on sale :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys! Unfortunately I lost my job so I can wear my colours again so both bad and good lol

    ReplyDelete