The wonderful
Sami Spoon is hosting a give away to give $25 to one lucky winner to spend at this store! Check it out
HERE
Today I discovered
Lucky Cupcake Hairclips. Big mistake. Thanks Sami, I WANT EVERY THING. These guys make cute, quirky and nerdy accessories for the individual girl out there, and god, do I want ALL THE THINGS. Here is a few things I want, but I had to stop after page three...
 |
| TARDIS. HAIRBOW. SERIOUSLY |
TARDIS HAIRBOW. TARDIS. HAIRBOW. TAAAAAAARDIS. HAIR. BOW. SERIOUSLY.
I want this so much urg, so much want, SO MUCH. Its all wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff! You can buy it
here!
 |
| YES PLEASE |
STAR WARS HAIRBOWS. MOTHER OF ALL WANTS. Seriously, my brain just started shouting in capitals while I was looking at this website! You can buy
here!
 |
| These people are genius' |
Why, yes, these are cupcakes with moustaches, do you have a problem? NO? GOOD. Because they are more awesome thank you will ever be. But you can be slightly more awesome by purchasing them
here!
 |
| I want to DEAL WITH IT |
These sunglasses are so awesome cause I said so! DEAL WITH IT. OR BUY THEM
HERE!
 |
| I would wear this every day if I could |
I WOULD WEAR THIS TO COLLEGE. I WOULD GET TOLD OFF BECAUSE IT'S NOT BLACK, BUT I WOULD NOT CARE ONE BIT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. You can be an awesome person too if you buy it
here!
 |
| I just...no words |
When I saw this I just quit the website. That was it. I quit life. Nothing will be as cool as this. There is nothing left for me to achieve. Unless I bought it of course, which you can do
here!
I sense some sort of sci-fi theme going on here....not that I am a geek or anything...ahem...
GO ENTER THE GIVE AWAY AND CHECK OUT THE AWESOME WEBSITE NOW GUYS
STAY BEAUTIFUL and thank you for reading!
ox~Kitty~xo
0 comments:
Post a Comment