Thursday, 3 November 2011

*Late* Halloween Post!

Happy late Halloween every one!! On the 30th I attended a Halloween pub quiz and decided to do a bit of creepy make up!! I went as a creepy living doll!

Creepy smile bwuahahaha
I had so much fun with this and I think I will be doing more make up looks for holidays in the future :D I took this one from a tutorial my friend did and add my own kick too it!!
Dead pan
I loved staring at my cousin at the quiz like this, it freaked her out and she threatened violence on me :D
Crawling out from under your bed like this
I freaked out a few of my friends too on facebook, which was funny :D I need to pop these photos on my KittyBonkers facebook pages!! All of them will be on there after this post :D

Free head accessory
If you are lucky like me, sometimes people drop things at my work and they never come back for them! At the end of the day, they are up for grabs (if they are something like this or the Hello Kitty rubbers I got too) and I managed to bagsie this, perfect for this look!

I also bought a hat scarf Sunday too, as my friend had one and I immediately fell in love! It is going to be perfect for when the weather starts getting cold (at the moment its only like 16 degrees out, not even hat weather!)


This was also the first time I wore false eyelashes and it was a weird experience!! I got used to it after a couple of hours, but pulling them off again was weird too!! Here are some funny half half and bare faced looks haha, the aftermath!

What a mess, haha!! So ladies, what did you get up to over the Halloween weekend and did you dress up as anything? Do you enjoy Halloween?

STAY BEAUTIFUL

Kitty xoxox~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment