Now onto the main event of this post!! My friend, Wai-yi, whom I love very much, has started her own blog (finally after much nagging. Next, I shall make her go onto twitter BWUAHAHAHAHAHA...ahem)
Wai-yi is a love little cute asian lady (I call her my Asian Mamma, even though I am older) and she loves to dress in the lolita fashion!! She was the first proper lolita I know personally!! And she invites me to the Loli meets sometimes, which, even though I don't have Loli clothes, is really awesome, seeing local Lolis right in front of me in gorgeous clothes!!
| Spot the Kitty Bonkers :P |
She lives, due to Uni, a few towns over from me, so I don't see her as much as I would like!! But she comes to Portsmouth sometimes and sometimes I go to Winchester to stay over a couple of nights!
Now onto her blog!! She is Moon Keki :D Moon Keki Go check her out and give her a follow!! Shes brand new, so only has a few blog posts up at the moment, one on circle lenses and one about a new skirt she bought (Lolita). She looks like an excellent blogger so far, so please do follow her <33
STAY BEAUTIFUL
Kitty xoxox~<3
0 comments:
Post a Comment