Sunday, 24 July 2011

Hello Darlings!


As you know, I have been off for a bit! At first I was just busy, and a little sad. Then I was a bit lazy, and then I was sad again! I have decided to be very honest with you, my beloved followers, and tell you I am prone to depression, as I am sure a lot of you are! The smallest thing can get me down and make me not want to put any effort into anything! At the moment, it is because my and the beau have had a small falling out, and, being a long distance relationship, there is not much I can do but wait till he wishes to speak to me again. This makes me feel terribly sad and alone inside, which used to stop me from doing anything. But not any more.



Over the past couple of months, I have come to the realisation that this will not do! I am 23, a growing woman, no longer a sulky teenager, and I must begin to act as such. I am not being harsh on myself, I am the kind of girl who is overly emotional, and its terrible and I fight against it. It will no do crying in front of people any more!

So, I begin my journey into becoming a woman. My own woman. And not just a woman, a lady. My views can be somewhat...archaic and some of you might not agree with me, but please do not judge me! I will be happier this way, I can promise you! I don't wish to be skinny (though I do need to loose weight darlings!) or a model, but myself, a gorgeous woman, just like all the other women out there. Because, we are all gorgeous. And we are all goddesses inside! And does a goddess let these things take her out!? NO!



I hope this doesn't sound preachy, I truly apologise if it does! I am simply speaking about a change that will come over me. I will speak better, I will not swear (well, apart from maybe when I stub my toe, as I often do!), I will not act unlady like in public (I am sure even the most lady like of lovelies passes wind at home!) I will dress presentably (apart from Sundays, when I can slob out) I will wear lovely make up (again, apart from Sundays) and I will take note of blogs like this (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!) : To Be A Lady



As I said, to some, the ideas seem archaic. To me, they seem simply brilliant. Its the life I have been searching for (I've tried hippy, emo, goth, tom boy, everything! But I am happiest in a pretty dress and lovely make up!) and I am determined to make myself happier!

Heres what I plan to do (A proper list!):
Do my routines properly, no faffing!
Lose weight! I am severely over weight for my height!
Look my best
Wear what I feel most comfortable in! I love wearing dresses, heels, even under dresses (which I will slowly invest in) I would never wear anything I am uncomfortable in, its just not me!
Take a day off! Sundays will always be my day off <3
Try to be more understanding and less judgemental. Theres too much negativity going on these days without us ladies ripping each other to pieces and being arrogant about those less IQ inclined (I have a short temper when I think people are being particularly slow, its quite horrible!)
Be more forgiving, more loving. Everyone deserves love.
Make my environment happier. I need to do my room as I don't think it really reflects me as a person
Become a Beauty Therapist either in Make Up or Spas

I do apologise for such a long post. But even thinking about it makes me swell with happiness inside. I know I can achieve my goals, because, if you try your hardest, you can achieve anything!

If you lovelies have any hints, tips, advice or even just thoughts on this, I would love to hear them!

I am not keen on negative comments, as I am emotionally fragile right now, so I beg you keep them to a minimum, but if you really must comment negatively, please leave an excellent reason why!

STAY BEAUTIFUL

Kitty xoxox~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment